Our Reputation Represents
The Highest In Quality & Safety
Quality Mission Statement
Tipton Mills Foods is committed to give our customers’ delicious and safe food and beverage products. We provide these with a dedication to exceeding customer expectations for quality, satisfaction and food safety, delivered by a team that advocates for our customers, is easy to do business with, and with a sense of warmth, honesty, transparency, individual pride, and company spirit.
In order to achieve the highest possible quality and food safety standards in our industry we will strive to advocate the following quality values;
- Produce a quality product in a environment that is food and worker safe.
- Provide dynamic leadership in a work environment that encourages employee advocacy for our customers.
- Partner with our customers and suppliers to develop products that will meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Promote systems and processes that will enable employees to meet customer requirements and help us become an efficient producer in our industry.
- Deal honestly and fairly with our customers, suppliers, employees, and regulators.
Quality Management System
Tipton Mills Foods’ Quality Assurance processes and Quality Management System rely on proactive measures, trained operators and detailed policies and procedures.
- Fully functioning HACCP plans that include x-ray screens, magnets, and metal detection.
- Procedures and protocols for any deviations.
- Pathogen Environmental Monitoring.
- Allergen control program to effectively control the use of allergen containing raw materials and finished products.
- Identity preservation for non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Fairtrade, Organic, Allergen-Free
Quality and Food Safety Process
- Master Cleaning Schedules for the entire facility as well as cleaning procedures designed specifically for each piece of equipment.
- ATP swabs used to verify the effectiveness of cleaning
- Allergen quick swabs used to verify the effectiveness of cleaning following an allergen cleaning.
- Preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for each piece of equipment
Quality Internal Testing Procedures
- Sieve Testing – particle size distribution
- Moisture – moisture level of products
- Bulk Density – measure of the volume of products
- Flodex – measure of product flow (powders)
- Viscosity – thickness of a product
- pH – acidity or alkalinity of products
- Organoleptic Testing – appearance, aroma, and flavor of a product