These Terms were last updated 6/7/2022.
Our Target Audience: The information presented on this website is intended for business professionals who we typically experience to be 18 years of age or older. That said, we do not put an age limit on who an entrepreneur might be, nor do we intentionally distribute any information that could be discriminating by age, gender, race, or nationality. If you feel any content on this website is offensive, please bring it to our attention immediately so we may review and address it promptly.
The intended use of this website is to be a resource for custom blended food and beverage powders offered by Tipton Mills. The information presented herein is based on our experience subject to change without notice. Visitors to this website assume full responsibility for how you use this information for your own purpose if not contracting with Tipton Mills.
LICENSES AND RESTRICTIONS ON HOW VISITORS MAY USE THIS WEBSITE
In general, the content, images, and some products contained on this site are subject to Copyright Laws under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the DCMA). As such you are not allowed to copy the content, use images, or the likeness of this website without the written approval of Tipton Mills.
Additionally, you must adhere to the following guidelines when using this website https://www.tiptonmills.com or in referring to our brand.
- USE OF CONTENT: Content refers to printed words, PDF downloads, images, videos, and audio files contained within this site. Visitors may view, print, or reference content, and resources provided herein for educational purposes, as long as it shows the original domain address of https://www.tiptonmills.com as your source. If you require additional authorization by Tipton Mills, please submit a request through the CONTACT page referencing the item(s) you are seeking permissions to use and contact information that we may reach if additional information is required. We reserve the right to approve or deny usage depending on intended usage and/or how our company and brand are represented.
- SOCIAL SHARING OF OUR CONTENT: We have provided resources for you to easily share articles posted from https://www.tiptonmills.com through social media outlets with the intention of educating website owners or other developers on the information and experiences we share. Any use other than being an informational resource requires approval from Tipton Mills. Any use that creates slander or defacement of our brand or reputation, inhibits our ability to benefit from sales involving our brand or corporate identity, is prohibited, and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- HYPERLINKS TO OUR CONTENT: If you are a search engine, government organization, directory listing, approved affiliate, approved service provider, or mainstream news organization, you may freely link to the home page of this website or specific articles within for informational or educational purposes. All other intentions of use or requests from organizations or websites not identified in this paragraph must submit a request for approval to hyperlink to our information by submitting a request through the CONTACT page explaining your intention of use prior to publishing. We reserve the right to approve the integrity implied when referencing our company and brand and will provide you with appropriate guidelines on how to represent us.
- IFRAMES: An Iframe is a script that allows the content of one HTML document to be embedded inside another HTML document – like on a website. Embedding our web pages or articles from our website through the use of IFRAMES or similar embedding in any way is strictly prohibited and enforceable by copyright law.
- INDEXING & AUTOMATED PROCESSES: Data mining, robots, spiders, or other automated means with the intent to modify, download, export, reproduce, copy, compile, repackage, disseminate data, sell content, or interfere with the overall functionality of the https://www.tiptonmills.com website, is strictly prohibited. We have the right to require specific rules on how data is handled with third-party internet functions and, where able, can restrict access to the site, the content, or user information.
- HIDDEN TEXT, META TAGS or MALICIOUS SCRIPTS: Advertisements or SPAM content in the means of hidden text, meta tags, or malicious scripts injected into our site headers, footers, or content code with the intention to track user data for a malicious cause or fraudulently track a User’s activity without their permission is strictly prohibited. If discovered, the content will be reported to authorities with the intent to pursue criminal charges.
- COMMENTS: Because this site represents a corporate brand, an automatic display of public comments on our articles have been turned off. If you found an article beneficial, social sharing it is the best form of compliment! Please refer to our Social Sharing guideline above before doing so. If you would like to comment on an article or bring to our attention information that should be considered in relation to a correction or updated post, please use the form on the CONTACT page to submit your comment and it will be routed to the appropriate author. SPAM use of our website address, names of authorized users, or authorized email addresses to infringe on another company’s website through fake comments is strictly prohibited.
HOW WE USE AUTHORIZED COOKIES
This site represents the products and services of Tipton Mills and does not accept guest blog submissions.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
This website contains images and authorized likeness of brands or products protected by service marks, trademarks, and copyrights. Tipton Mills has taken the appropriate measures to obtain permission from the varied brands or artists to incorporate their likeness or image on our website. Copying content, images, videos, graphic images, or audio files from this website does not grant transfer permission in any way for your own use. You are to follow the appropriate measure to obtain your own license or written right to use the graphics or brands represented herein. To identify the appropriate contacts to obtain the “right to use” for items contained within our website, please submit a request through our CONTACT form or submit an email request directly to our Website Manager using the contact address below.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LINKS
DISCLAIMER FOR EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
While all efforts are made possible to provide you with trustworthy information in a secure environment, this website occupies a shared server environment; therefore, we cannot guarantee that the files available for download on this website will remain free from infection from outside sources including viruses, worms, or other malicious code that can manifest contamination as they are stored in a shared server environment managed by a third-party provider and is outside our control. It also excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use or application of information provided on this website. This includes, without limitation, altering files on the server or website, loss of data, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs, and the data thereon any other direct, indirect, or consequential and incidental damages that can happen from engaging in any online activity. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
Concerns or inquiries related to these Terms should be directed to:
Tipton Mills Foods, LLC
835 S. Mapleton St.
Columbus, IN 47201